Looking for a how-to guide that will help you set up a consistent, balanced, and effective morning show clock? This seminar is for you! It’s perfect for programmers and personalities to build a structure and foundation that will put you in a position to succeed and grow. The concepts apply to all formats, personalities, and rating methodologies.
The Perfect Morning Show Clock Seminar
This most asked-for seminar shows programmers and personalities how to construct an effective, winning morning show clock for the maximum audience and rating results. The concepts apply to all formats, personalities, and rating methodologies.
The Perfect Morning Show Clock Seminar Highlights
How To Find Balance That Delivers Expectations-And Surprise
- Find out how to ensure listeners get what they expect each time they tune in.
- Where to play those #%!$ commercials!
- How often (and where) to program information elements.
How to Design Clocks For Maximum Personality
- Where to build talk breaks that take advantage of each opportunity to entertain.
- How much should you talk? How many breaks?
- Build a clock that evolves as the talent grows.
Ratings Strategies and Considerations
- Should you counter-program against other stations?
- How does a clock change for PPM vs. Diary?
- I have a big benchmark feature: Where should it go?
What They Say About This Seminar
I enjoyed the “Build The Perfect Morning Show Clock” webinar. I found it very informational and helpful with my programming
-Steve Fama, Programmer
This seminar is spectacular. Thanks for all you do. It’s an honor to learn from you!
-Mike Somerville, Programmer