The best way to cause listeners to fall in love with you and become raving fans is to make them laugh. And you can learn to do that by using the tips and techniques in this seminar.
How To Be Funnier On Air Seminar On Demand
What if I could show you a way to cause listeners to fall in love with you and become raving fans? It’s possible. The key is to make them laugh. And you can learn to do that by using the tips and techniques in this seminar.
Being funny – not fun and not amusing – is the single most important trait for radio shows. It’s more important than being interesting, providing information, or playing the right music. In fact, being funny is twice as important as the #2 attribute.
But being truly funny is rare. And it’s hard. Some personalities try too hard to be funny. Others think they’re funny but aren’t. And many more think they’re not funny, so they don’t even try.
Until now. How To Be Funnier On Air shows you how to develop the funny factor on any radio show…even shows featuring personalities that are generally not funny!
How Being Funny Is The Most Important Characteristic On the Radio
- See proof that having a funny show is the Holy Grail of Personality Radio.
- Discover the difference between a fun show and a funny show. It’s major!
- Get lessons from pros to learn to be funnier.
Finding FUNNY In Your Personality
- Learn the Four Rules of Funny…and how to unleash them on your show.
- Yes, it’s possible for people who are not naturally funny to have a funny show. I show you how.
- Use this simple trick to be funnier – and every show can do it.
Tips For A Funnier Show…Starting Tomorrow
- How to use laughter on the air to make mildly amusing segments sound funnier.
- Get a treasury of resources to help your journey toward hilarious content.
- The secret weapon to create situations where funny things happen on-air regularly.