The fastest way to grow a radio audience by offering a specific, promotable reason to tune in at exact times. This 34-page eBook includes everything you need to find features that fit your personality and perform them to deliver can’t miss, ratings-driving, tune-in occasions. Follow the principles in this guide to program and perform features that attract an audience so they can become fans of your personality.
- Why features work. Discover the amazing leverage a strong feature provides radio shows.
- The science of why strong features work.
- How great daily features are a content container for personality…far more than just childproofing a radio show.
- How many, how often, and when to program and promote a feature so the audience actually hears it and can begin loving it. I show you the math!
- Should you lock in features at set times or float them through different times?
- Best practices for marketing and promoting features both on and off the air.
- When to replace a feature with a new one by managing them the Disney way.
- Find Your Features: Get a library of our best, most recommended features. Nearly every personality will find something that works.
- How to Implement and Execute: Personalities should never work for features. Instead, make features work for you by developing each as a mini-brand.
- Proven strategies to drive tune-in occasions, expand your audience, and make each feature famous.