Every time a microphone is on, a story is told. The question is whether it’s a good story or a bad story.
In this seminar, I reveal skills every radio personality should develop to become a dynamic, charismatic, storyteller.
The Radio Storyteller’s Toolbox shows even the most experienced air personalities how to polish storytelling skills by strengthening 7 key skills. Developing personalities will learn the most important attributes that will improve on-air performance.
7 Key Skills That Will Make You A Better Storyteller
- Apply at least one of the 7 skills to turbo-charge every break every day.
- Each of the 7 skills can be learned and mastered! You can start working on them immediately.
- Hear and see each skill in action with a compelling story told by comedian Louis C.K.
Polish Your Storytelling Skills Regardless Of Talk Break Length
- Discover the key to telling great stories on the air in short segments – no matter how tight the format.
- Find out how to tell stories that connect with listeners on an emotional level – this goes beyond facts and information.
- Learn the single most important aspect of storytelling. Spoiler alert: It starts in the show prep meeting!
Four Types of Stories On The Radio & How To Tell Them
- Every radio segment fits into one of four types of stories. Discover the type of story you tell best!
- You’ll quickly imagine how to apply these storytelling skills to each type of story – starting tomorrow.
- There are several problems that typically cause stories to fall apart. I show you how to protect against the most common mistake.
What They Say
“I hate when webinars are a waste of time. This was anything but. This was a great layout for even experienced storytellers.
What I appreciate about your webinars is that you have something for every level.” -Tim Murphy, Program Director
“I love and appreciate the time you invest in the seminars. I’m hoping to put a few of these things into practice immediately. Hopefully, my co-host will be open-minded and grow as well.” -Nikki Drake, Air Personality