Learn to create anticipation for can’t-miss content, and inspire listeners to return to your station again and again through the art of teasing & promotion.
The Art Of The Tease 2 Seminar On Demand
The fastest way to increase time spent listening is to convince those already tuned in to listen more. And the best way to do that is to become an expert in teasing.
Learn to create anticipation for can’t-miss content, and inspire listeners to return to your show through the art of teasing & promotion.
This seminar picks up where The Art Of the Tease 1: Theory and Philosophy left off. It shows you exactly how to craft teases that drive repeat listening.
How To Apply The Theory of Teasing To Your Show
- Proof that having a funny show is the Holy Grail of Personality Radio.
- The difference between a fun show and a funny show.
- Lessons from pros to learn to be funnier.
Loaded With Examples From Great Teasers
- Hear great radio teases from winning personalities in all formats.
- More than a dozen types of teases. Find the ones that work best for your personality!
- The inspiration you need to never waste a promotable opportunity!
The Interactive Tease Challenge!
- Hear personalities participate in a crowdsourced tease exercise that demonstrates the power of collaboration.
- Identify the difference between a Good Tease and Bad Tease. How many will you get right?
- Unleash the art of creativity in designing appointment-setting teases
What They Say
“This is one of the best webinars you’ve done. You have a way of getting your points across clearly-it’s one of those palm to the forehead events.” -Dave Mason, Air Personality.
“For years I’ve been doing my best to coach some really talented performers at some pretty good stations, but after watching your webinar today I felt like I jumped from using a roadmap to GPS. Super focused and easy to follow, and most important, stuff I can share with our team.” -Blair Bartrem, Program Director