The easiest way to improve ratings is to cause current listeners to tune in more. Every radio personality can increase ratings by becoming proficient in the art of the tease. Creating anticipation for upcoming content is a critical step in the process of building and branding great moments on the air.
Find out how teasing can be a primary ratings driver. In fact, mastering the art of the tease may be more important to ratings success than the actual content. This seminar shows you why.
The Ratings Bump
- How and why teasing is the fastest way to increase TSL.
- The three reasons every show should put more time and effort into teasing.
- The role teasing plays in the content creation process.
- A case study: the morning show that rose from #5 to #1 just by improving at teasing!
- Learn the elements that cause a tease to succeed-or fail.
- Find out how teasing is a seduction to cause greater engagement. And seduction is an art.
- When and how often to tease for maximum impact.
- What’s more important: A great tease or great content? The answer may surprise you.
Teasing Tips To Start Using Today
- The Easy-Teasy method of crafting a winning tease.
- A simple adjustment that turns factual teases into emotional ones.
- 5 Focus Points to establish and execute a winning strategy.
- How Casey Kasem became the greatest radio teasemaster of all time.
- When to tease.
- How often to tease.
- Using different types of teases at different times.
What They Say
Thank you for the teasing seminar. I have already applied some of what I picked up in this morning’s show. The “gamified” tease is brilliant. I love it. -Bobby Mitchell, Air Personality
The Tease seminar is fantastic! I shared it with my PD and a few jocks. This is exactly what our talent needs to learn so that we can give people a reason to stick around and come back for more. Thank you! -Traci LaTrelle, Assistant Program Director/Music Director
I’m only half-way through the seminar and it’s awesome! Great suggestions and real-life examples of what to do (and not to do!). Really appreciate the effort that went into this! As a Morning Show host for 19 years in a medium market (East Bay Area of Northern California), the tips and strategies are great. -John Young, Air Personality
I found your webinar to be insightful. I liked hearing the good and bad teasing examples. I have some announcers who grew up in the diary world and have made a lackadaisical attempt to understand and execute PPM strategies for success. I am working with two jocks now using specific teachings from your webinar. -Hector Hannibal, Program Director