If you’re on the air or a programmer responsible for those who are, there are 7 deadly sins that should be avoided. Commit these sins on a regular basis and you’ll have to answer to a higher authority: the audience. And listeners can be unforgiving.
This 26-page eBook is an easy read and designed to help all radio personalities recognize some of the biggest and most common mistakes, most of which they don’t even know is happening.
And I show you how to overcome each of the 7 Deadly Sins.
- The hidden sin you thought nobody knew about…but listeners can feel it and it affects your audience every day.
- Identifying the sins by recognizing the signs you may need to adjust!
- How some things you don’t do can become a major sin.
- The greatest sin of all, and how it holds most personalities back.
- The one sin that causes the greatest ratings erosion… every time it’s committed.
- Plus, get tips on how to overcome each sin for a career of radio purity!