Radio stations should re-imagine promo and imaging strategies to create campaigns that influence audiences and entertain listeners.
This seminar shows you how. It’s loaded with examples and actionable tips for all formats. Tracy Johnson and Benztown’s Director of Custom Imaging Matt Anderson explain what makes a great promo – and what causes them to fail.
Learn how the I – E – I approach will image your brand, educate the audience, and influence listeners to take action. Find out how to drive growth by causing existing listeners to expand how they use your station.
You’ll learn the concepts, hear the examples, get expert advice in the trenches, and see it all in action as we turn a generic promotion into an exciting campaign!
A New Way To Look At Promo Strategy
- Apply Tracy Johnson’s I-E-I concept to Image, Educate, and Influence audiences.
- How to convince those that already like your brand to use it more-and fall in love with you!
- The weapons to fight for listener attention with verbal combat.
A Powerful Call-to-Action
- Find out what works-and what doesn’t-so promos are more than just noisy commercials.
- How to tap into listener motives for more effective results.
- The three things every great room should achieve. This one concept will change your strategy.
Actionable Tips To Create Truly Great Promos
- Find out how the creative team can work with producers more efficiently and productively.
- Tips that will turbo-charge results for all promos and imaging.
- Get details to guide your creative strategy.
What They Say
“I just want to say thanks for that, I really enjoyed it. I love digging deep with stuff like this and trying to improve things.” -Paul Duffy
“It was brilliant & thank you for letting me view it.” – Paul “Goffy” Gough, Air Personality
“Tracy…thank you, thank you for all the great direction. I always give my brain college credit when I attend your webinars!” -Dave Kallaway
“THANK YOU SO MUCH. Your webinar was so informative and the shared knowledge we experienced is great!” -Mohamed Toure
“Tracy, you’re radio gold. I loved this webinar! I took lots of notes, and when I had to write a bunch of promos today I was inspired to use your best practices.” -Anne Gress, Programmer
I’m fairly certain I’ve seen most of your webinars thus far. That being said, This one about writing promos was the best of the bunch. -Marty Bender, Programmer.
Wow, what an excellent webinar, Tracy. It is one of the best I’ve ever experienced. -Todd Wallace, Consultant