Show prep is a grind. A four or five hour show ends, and personalities are immediately faced with creating an all-new show in less than 24 hours. It’s just hard. But it doesn’t have to be.
This seminar shows you how to make show prep fun again with a simple system that lets the creative juices flow! You’ll discover how some shows are dreadfully under-prepared. And others are just as over-prepared. The key is to find a way to be properly prepared.
It starts with establishing internal rules for effective preparation. This alone will reduce the monotony of prep each day.
But then you need a system. And you’ll get a day-by-day plan to make show prep fun again!
Effective Rules Of Show Prep
- How to get everyone involved in the preparation process.
- Simple guidelines to energize ideas and creativity.
- Tips for building great ideas from ordinary topics!
The Prep Like a Pro Seminar System
- How to make every day more productive by following daily guidelines for prep.
- Inside tips on how to better organize and plan the show effectively and efficiently.
- Learn how to work further ahead and get rid of those long, boring prep meetings.
Make Prep Fun Again? Really? That’s Possible?
- It is possible! Find out how some shows turn the creative process (prep) into the best part of their day.
- Groundbreaking advice to learn how to create stronger content.
- How to form new creative habits and use show prep services properly.