Some broadcasters love to claim they are live and local (even if they’re not!). But saying you’re local is not the same as actually being local.
This seminar shows personalities and programmers how to create an advantage by sounding connected and engaged in the local community.
It’s Time To Get Local Highlights
The Myths Of Being Live and Local
- Find out whether or not being local even matters anymore. And if so, in what way?
- Get details on how to prepare resources and do your “homework” so you can be uniquely connected.
- Tricks for how to connect with locals…even if you’re from somewhere else.
The Step By Step Guide To Build A Strong Local Presence
- I’ll show you what every personality really needs to know before going on in any market.
- Details on building a local Team Of Experts-Like a secret weapon for solo shows.
- Specific steps to localize your station step by step.
Taking It To The Air
- Tips and techniques that will help you sound more local immediately.
- Examples of how to infuse local, personal references into nearly every break.
- Follow these guidelines to become a local celebrity that happens to be on the air.
Here is the Q&A session from the seminar: