This seminar shows radio pros how to play and win The Ratings Game.
Radio ratings are a mystery to some and a giant gamble to others. Find out how the radio ratings system works and show why some stations seem to do well while others struggle.
I break down the entire process, starting with little-known information about the components in the formula. Then I show you how to apply winning tactics to get the best possible results for your station.
You’ll be shocked at some of the information that reveals how unreliable the ratings process is. But hold on. You also learn how to use the ratings system flaws to your advantage.
The seminar is filled with case studies from actual markets and stations. And, you’ll learn the only three ways to generate higher ratings…but only one of them works!
Double Your Ratings is more than just a slogan. It actually works. In fact, take it one step further and it’s possible to quadruple shares! I explain that, too.
The Rules of The Ratings Game
- An easy-to-understand explanation of how the process works…and why it’s broken.
- Details on the specific types of respondents playing The Ratings Game.
- Why you don’t have to love the game, but you do have to play it to win.
Keys to Winning The Ratings Game
- Why ratings winners are not usually the best stations or shows.
- The 3 ways to grow an audience…and why 2 of the 3 won’t work.
- A simple, sure-fire magic trick to double your ratings. You will be shocked at how simple it is.
Playing To Win
- 5 discoveries are key to winning the ratings game. Each is revealed in this seminar.
- How to apply sound programming fundamentals to the ratings system.
- Follow these guidelines and never worry about other radio stations again.
What They Say:
The Double Your Ratings workshop is great. It was a fantastic resource that explains how to work the system. I will be using it as I go on with my show. -Kendall B, Air Personality
Loved it. I’ve got pages of notes from Double Your Ratings. Now I need to do some thinking about how the principles work with the regional ratings system here in Australia. Thanks, mate! –Scott Vander Linden, Program Director
The Double your Ratings webinar is great. The whole idea is very actionable and will be very effective. We’re already making plans to make this the year of the tease to get that one more occasion. -Tom Gjerdrum, Operations Manager
The webinar was very informative. My co-host and I already utilized some of what you talked about in our show this morning. -Jim Managhan, Air Personality