Coaching radio personalities is one of the most challenging skills for programmers and managers. In this session, Tracy Johnson and Special Guest Mike McVay offer guidance on how to get better performance from radio performers!
Mike McVay is a programming and consulting legend. In this seminar, he joins Tracy to share insights on how to get the most from air personalities by leading them to great success. It’s the single most important skill for ensuring radio’s success in the future.
Programmers: You need to see this
Managers: Make Sure your programmers see this
Coaching The Coaches Highlights
Why Talent Coaching Should Become a Priority – NOW
- Every talented person needs a coach-especially now!
- The reasons air personalities are not getting the attention they need – and how to fix this problem.
- The reason now is a critical time to develop coaching skills and make it a priority.
Traits Of Great Coaches – And How To Get Those Skills
- Adjust your approach to overcome and avoid coaching mistakes.
- Find out how to get help and empower personalities by giving up “control”.
- Learn how to apply your full set of skills to coach any personality.
How To Start Coaching and Stop Bossing
- The difference between a coach and a manager-and why one gets much better results.
- How to repair damaged relationships and start new, strong partnerships.
- The single most important thing every programmer should do immediately.
What They Say:
“Thanks for another brilliant seminar, Tracy. I loved the honesty of you being a better consultant than operating on air. I have worked with a few that would have stepped back from that kind of thought. Great stuff & again many thanks.”
-Paul “Goffy” Gough
“Bravo for another great webinar. You always hit the mark. I really loved Mike’s story about why Bill Cowher became such a legendary Hall of Famer. Two hands clapping.”
“I appreciate the time and effort you put into your webinars. Coaching The Coaches is extremely helpful! Particularly the difference between managers and coaches.”
“EXCELLENT insight. Your sports analogies were spot on and the rest of what you shared is something every PD/GM should be aware of and incorporate in their jobs.”
The full interview with Tracy and Mike McVay
The Q&A session from the original webinar: