Authors and screenwriters invest time and resources in developing characters. But like real people (radio hosts), broadcasters often just start on the air and “wing it”. They launch a show without a clear character definition or a strategy for demonstrating that character. It may work, but chances are it won’t. Radio shows need a curated, planned character brand.
Building a 5-star personality brand is an intentional exercise. It’s one of the most important steps you can take, and it’s one of the first things every personality should do, even before turning the microphone on for the first time.
This eBook will show you how to find an on-air character voice. It’ll guide content choices, performance, branding, and marketing.
It’s the same process I use with clients to build 5-Star personality brands with top radio talent worldwide. It works for them, and it can work for you. In fact, you may not be able to reach your potential without it.
- Why every radio personality needs a personality brand profile.
- The 6 rules of personality branding and how it applies to radio performance.
- How to develop a detailed and effective personality profile.
- The complete step-by-step process, from gathering information to organizing data.
- Identifying a Character Synopsis and Short Summary.
- How to use your personality brand profile.