by Tracy Johnson
The 2-minute drill is a weekly video featuring radio consultant and talent coach Tracy Johnson. Each short episode focuses on an aspect of personality radio. Tracy talks about how radio personalities should use audio clips on the air.
- Audio drops should always work FOR the entertainment, not vice-versa.
- Audio must add to the story being told.
- It should also move the storyline forward.
- Personalities must set up the audio to make it more effective.
- Only use audio that is clear and easy to understand.
- Be careful using audio captured from video sources.
By Tracy Johnson. Learn how the ratings system works, and how radio stations can play and win the game! PERSONALITY MAGNET: Daily Show Prep Topics - Bits - Features - Games - More "The […]
CAST YOUR RADIO SHOW:. Broadcasters often hire what they think is the best talent available, put them on the air together and then wonder why the magic doesn’t happen. It’s not enough to just […]
Is This Really Radio's Most Valuable Resource For Personalities Programmers and Promotion Managers?