by Tracy Johnson
The 2-minute drill is a weekly video featuring radio consultant and talent coach Tracy Johnson. Each short episode focuses on an aspect of personality radio. Tracy talks about how radio personalities should use audio clips on the air.
- Audio drops should always work FOR the entertainment, not vice-versa.
- Audio must add to the story being told.
- It should also move the storyline forward.
- Personalities must set up the audio to make it more effective.
- Only use audio that is clear and easy to understand.
- Be careful using audio captured from video sources.
CONTENT SUPERHERO: WHAT CAUSES TUNE IN? Listening is enhanced by radio personalities that command and hold attention. What are the things that keep the audience glued to the radio and keep them coming back? Find […]
Is This Really Radio's Most Valuable Resource For Personalities Programmers and Promotion Managers?