by Tracy Johnson
The 2-minute drill is a weekly video featuring radio consultant and talent coach Tracy Johnson. Each short episode focuses on an aspect of personality radio. Tracy talks about how radio personalities should use audio clips on the air.
- Audio drops should always work FOR the entertainment, not vice-versa.
- Audio must add to the story being told.
- It should also move the storyline forward.
- Personalities must set up the audio to make it more effective.
- Only use audio that is clear and easy to understand.
- Be careful using audio captured from video sources.
By Tracy Johnson. Learn how the ratings system works, and how radio stations can play and win the game! PERSONALITY MAGNET: Daily Show Prep Topics - Bits - Features - Games - More "The […]
TARGET AUDIENCE PERSONA SEMINAR. This is a better way to build a target listener profile. The step-by-step process will help you develop a clear, effective and specific avatar to focus your brand. PERSONALITY MAGNET: Daily […]
Is This Really Radio's Most Valuable Resource For Personalities Programmers and Promotion Managers?