by Tracy Johnson
The 2-minute drill is a weekly video featuring radio consultant and talent coach Tracy Johnson. Each short episode focuses on an aspect of personality radio. Tracy talks about how radio personalities can get more phone calls from listeners.
- Phone call volume is much lower at most radio stations.
- 3 ways to improve the number of calls:
- 1. Stop reading to listeners (texts, emails, social media posts, etc.).
- 2. Invite calls at just the right time.
- 3. Be specific and clear with invitation to call.
- Bonus tip: Slow down when announcing hte number.
How to start fast with a powerful hook to create must-hear moments on the air. PERSONALITY MAGNET: Daily Show Prep Topics - Bits - Features - Games - More "The service is really […]
AIR CHECK SESSIONS THAT DON’T SUCK. Who hates air check sessions more than air personalities? Program directors. Find out how to turn critique sessions into productive, creative meetings that produce results. PERSONALITY MAGNET: Daily Show […]
Is This Really Radio's Most Valuable Resource For Personalities Programmers and Promotion Managers?