by Tracy Johnson
The 2-minute drill is a weekly video featuring radio consultant and talent coach Tracy Johnson. Each short episode focuses on an aspect of personality radio. Tracy talks about how radio personalities can get more phone calls from listeners.
- Phone call volume is much lower at most radio stations.
- 3 ways to improve the number of calls:
- 1. Stop reading to listeners (texts, emails, social media posts, etc.).
- 2. Invite calls at just the right time.
- 3. Be specific and clear with invitation to call.
- Bonus tip: Slow down when announcing hte number.
A step by step guide to becoming a winning radio personality. Perfect for young talent. PERSONALITY MAGNET: Daily Show Prep Topics - Bits - Features - Games - More "The service is really outstanding. […]
TARGET AUDIENCE PERSONA SEMINAR. This is a better way to build a target listener profile. The step-by-step process will help you develop a clear, effective and specific avatar to focus your brand. PERSONALITY MAGNET: Daily […]
Is This Really Radio's Most Valuable Resource For Personalities Programmers and Promotion Managers?