by Tracy Johnson
The 2-minute drill is a weekly video featuring radio consultant and talent coach Tracy Johnson. Each short episode focuses on an aspect of personality radio. Tracy talks about how radio personalities can get more phone calls from listeners.
- Phone call volume is much lower at most radio stations.
- 3 ways to improve the number of calls:
- 1. Stop reading to listeners (texts, emails, social media posts, etc.).
- 2. Invite calls at just the right time.
- 3. Be specific and clear with invitation to call.
- Bonus tip: Slow down when announcing hte number.
16 ways to excite today’s young adults in new ways that will change how you program. PERSONALITY MAGNET: Daily Show Prep Topics - Bits - Features - Games - More "The service is really […]
IT’S NOT ABOUT YOU-IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU. Listeners react to content that resonates with their lives. It’s not about you. It’s about them. Yet, the way you perform content shines all the reflection back to […]
Is This Really Radio's Most Valuable Resource For Personalities Programmers and Promotion Managers?