by Tracy Johnson
The 2-minute drill is a weekly video featuring radio consultant and talent coach Tracy Johnson. Each short episode focuses on an aspect of personality radio. Tracy talks about how radio personalities can get more phone calls from listeners.
- Phone call volume is much lower at most radio stations.
- 3 ways to improve the number of calls:
- 1. Stop reading to listeners (texts, emails, social media posts, etc.).
- 2. Invite calls at just the right time.
- 3. Be specific and clear with invitation to call.
- Bonus tip: Slow down when announcing hte number.
Find out how radio personalities can master the art of telling stories on the air. PERSONALITY MAGNET: Daily Show Prep Topics - Bits - Features - Games - More "The service is really outstanding. […]
BUILD A 5-STAR PERSONALITY BRAND. Be more than a popular DJ by developing a personality brand based on your real-life personality. This seminar shows you the entire process from beginning to end. PERSONALITY MAGNET: […]
Is This Really Radio's Most Valuable Resource For Personalities Programmers and Promotion Managers?