by Tracy Johnson
The 2-minute drill is a weekly video featuring radio consultant and talent coach Tracy Johnson. Each short episode focuses on an aspect of personality radio. Tracy talks about how radio personalities can grow a fanbase by connecting with listeners.
- Listeners crave connection, discourse and acknowledgement.
- Yet most radio personalities are DJs working shifts, not personalities performing shows.
- Know who you are for by developing a target listener profile
- Know who you are by building a 5 Star Character Brand.
- Turn up the volume on your personality.
- This will keep you out of the zone of mediocrity.
DEALING WITH TRAGEDY. When tragedy strikes, how will your radio station or show react? Do you know how to be really good when things are really bad? Be prepared for those moments listeners need you […]
Is This Really Radio's Most Valuable Resource For Personalities Programmers and Promotion Managers?