by Tracy Johnson
The 2-minute drill is a weekly video featuring radio consultant and talent coach Tracy Johnson. Each short episode focuses on an aspect of personality radio. Tracy talks about how radio personalities can grow a fanbase by connecting with listeners.
- Listeners crave connection, discourse and acknowledgement.
- Yet most radio personalities are DJs working shifts, not personalities performing shows.
- Know who you are for by developing a target listener profile
- Know who you are by building a 5 Star Character Brand.
- Turn up the volume on your personality.
- This will keep you out of the zone of mediocrity.
Create unique entertainment by turning everyday life experiences into on-air content. PERSONALITY MAGNET: Daily Show Prep Topics - Bits - Features - Games - More "The service is really outstanding. I love the moral […]
ADVANCED STORYTELLING. Human beings are attracted to storytellers…and since most listeners are human beings, developing storytelling skills will serve radio talent well. In this seminar, Tracy Johnson builds on Storytelling Basics to take you […]
Is This Really Radio's Most Valuable Resource For Personalities Programmers and Promotion Managers?