by Tracy Johnson
The 2-minute drill is a weekly video featuring radio consultant and talent coach Tracy Johnson. Each short episode focuses on an aspect of personality radio. Tracy talks about how radio personalities can grow a fanbase by connecting with listeners.
- Listeners crave connection, discourse and acknowledgement.
- Yet most radio personalities are DJs working shifts, not personalities performing shows.
- Know who you are for by developing a target listener profile
- Know who you are by building a 5 Star Character Brand.
- Turn up the volume on your personality.
- This will keep you out of the zone of mediocrity.
17 creative techniques to turn air check meetings into exciting, fun sessions. PERSONALITY MAGNET: Daily Show Prep Topics - Bits - Features - Games - More "The service is really outstanding. I love the […]
HARVEST YOUR LIFE: Find out how personalities can learn to create unique content only they can perform by turning everyday experiences and observations into entertainment. PERSONALITY MAGNET: Daily Show Prep Topics - Bits - […]
Is This Really Radio's Most Valuable Resource For Personalities Programmers and Promotion Managers?