by Tracy Johnson
The 2-minute drill is a weekly video featuring radio consultant and talent coach Tracy Johnson. Each short episode focuses on an aspect of personality radio. Tracy talks about how radio personalities can grow a fanbase by connecting with listeners.
- Listeners crave connection, discourse and acknowledgement.
- Yet most radio personalities are DJs working shifts, not personalities performing shows.
- Know who you are for by developing a target listener profile
- Know who you are by building a 5 Star Character Brand.
- Turn up the volume on your personality.
- This will keep you out of the zone of mediocrity.
Storytelling is the single most important thing for air personalities to master. Learn the fundamental steps of telling stories that keep listeners glued to the radio.
Is This Really Radio's Most Valuable Resource For Personalities Programmers and Promotion Managers?