by Tracy Johnson
The 2-minute drill is a weekly video featuring radio consultant and talent coach Tracy Johnson. Each short episode focuses on an aspect of personality radio. Tracy talks about how radio personalities can avoid being “inside” or self-absorbed on – air.
- How performing in the studio is different than communicating in person.
- Keeping in mind the “conscience of the listener”.
- Why the audience misses context in much of what happens on the air.
- Pay attention to “How Did We Get Here”
- Assume listeners know nothing about you.
- How to learn to hear your show like a listener hears it.
How to coach highly talented personalities and have a productive, positive relationship. PERSONALITY MAGNET: Daily Show Prep Topics - Bits - Features - Games - More "The service is really outstanding. […]
AVOIDING TUNE OUT 101: Your radio ratings would be higher if listeners stayed tuned to your station longer, and came back more often, right? Of course. That’s common sense. Now, I reveal the main […]
Is This Really Radio's Most Valuable Resource For Personalities Programmers and Promotion Managers?