by Tracy Johnson
The 2-minute drill is a weekly video featuring radio consultant and talent coach Tracy Johnson. Each short episode focuses on an aspect of personality radio. Tracy talks about how radio personalities can avoid being “inside” or self-absorbed on – air.
- How performing in the studio is different than communicating in person.
- Keeping in mind the “conscience of the listener”.
- Why the audience misses context in much of what happens on the air.
- Pay attention to “How Did We Get Here”
- Assume listeners know nothing about you.
- How to learn to hear your show like a listener hears it.
Aircheck meetings are the most dreaded - and most important - part of a PD's job. But it doesn't have to be like waterboarding. This book includes 17 themes to keep aircheck sessions fresh, interesting and inspiring.
Is This Really Radio's Most Valuable Resource For Personalities Programmers and Promotion Managers?